Like what you see? Follow me!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm doubl-ey writing!

Here's a quick note to let you know I have started another blog.  Not to replace, but to add to my writing.  It will highlight my kitchen and the happenings that take place there.  As many of you know, I have really enjoyed this journey of learning to cook, and taken several pictures.  I have also had a difficult time expressing how much this process has meant to me, what I have learned.  So I set up the much needed outlet to write about it, not just posting pictures on facebook, or writing a sentence or two here. 

Writing has always been my creative outlet. And cooking has become a close second.

If you have a second, please stop by and sign up to follow.  Your comments and suggestions are welcome.
It's new!  It's exciting!  It's mine!

Thank you all for your support in my writing, here and over there.

http://www.ivygrowsinthekitchen.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment